If you need assistance for the GST Registration In Delhi, NMS & Associates is the one you can contact. But before you begin the journey with us, have a look below at the points that help you dig into the details of what is it and why is it important nowadays.
What Is GST?
GST stands for Goods and Services Tax. It is introduced by the government and with this, you don’t need to pay different types of taxes including VAT, excise duty, sales tax, customs, luxury tax and service tax, but a single tax called as GST.
How To Get Done The Procedure Of GST Registration?
In an order to complete the registration process, one needs to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- PAN of the Applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Photograph of Applicant
- Bank Account details - Bank Statement / First Page of Passbook
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Digital Signature of Authorized Signatory / Proprietor
- Address proof of the place of business
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory
Looking For A GST Registration Consultant? Find Here The One!
We have the team of professionals to offer GST Registration Services to our clients who are aware of all the GST Registration Procedure that speed up your process and, help you get done the registration easily and timely. If you want help for GST Registration Online, we also provide the same. Contact us now and get your GST number hassle-free shortly.