Company Registrations Limited Liability Partnership
Limited Liability Partnership is the one in which all the partners have limited liabilities and one is not liable for other partners action. It combines the benefits of a sole proprietorship and company into a single organization. If you need assistance for the Limited Liability Partnership Company Registration In Delhi, NMS & Associates is the name you need to remember. We make the process super fast and easy for the clients, which help them solve the complex issues super easily. Undoubtedly, LLP is the simplest form of business to incorporate and manage, thus, you should register yourself under the same.
Steps To Follow For Limited Liability Partnership Registration:
- Minimum 2 partners are required for the registration and there is no such restriction regarding minimum capital.
- You need to apply for the DIN identification number or for Digital Signature Certifications.
- Apart from that, you also need to apply for the name application in ROC.
- Filling of incorporation documents for getting the authentication.
- Drafting and filing the final LLP Agreement.
- Application for PAN and TAN & Bank Account
Documents Need To Be Submitted By Partners:
- PAN Card & Passport (photocopy/scanned copy, as per the need)
- Scanned copy of Voter ID/Driving License
- Latest bank statement
- Recent mobile/electricity or gas bill
- Scanned passport size photos
- Specimen Signature
Minimum Requirement For LLP Registration:
- You must have 2 partners
- At least one of the partners should be Indian
- There is no minimum capital contribution required, but for the LLP you should have capital of Rs. 1 lakh
- Address of registered office and in case of rented one; you need to submit the NOC
Advantages Of LLP Registration:
- Separate Legal Entity
- No owner or manager distinction
- Flexible agreement
- Limited liability
- Require less compliance
Consult Now For Booking Your Appointment With Us!
If you need further assistance, you can contact us directly from the website, or book your appointment with our expert team.